Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Three of the Best Years of My Life



Happy anniversary to the love of my life. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. My best friend. You make me laugh and are there when I cry. You make me a better person and have opened my eyes to new experiences, opinions and ways of looking at the world. I know I am the luckiest girl in the world and I could not ask for more. You surpass every dream and expectation I prayed for in a husband. Thank you for making me excited to wake up next to you each day. I can't wait to savor the moments we have together for the next 60 + years.

I love you.

5 comments:

Erin said...

SO sweet! Happy anniversary to you two and may God bless all the years to come :)

dawn said...

What a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!

You two are adorable together.

Angela said...

Happy anniversary to two very cute people!!!

Christine said...

Ahhhh, Happy Anniversary! What a great post, love the pic.

The 4 Pierces said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin