Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Masters!

So...I am a couple weeks behind...but here's what's been going on.

I spent Good Friday with Dan and my parents at the Masters. My grandparents are patrons and go every year - a very fun family tradition. Unfortunately my grandaddy's feet are really bothering him this year and he would have had a hard time walking around the course all day. So...the gp's let us borrow their tickets and what a day we had! The weather was breathtakingly beautiful, the azaleas were in full bloom, and the golf was incredible. Dan had to hold me back because I kept trying to charge the green so I could roll around in the grass -- it's that pretty! There is no experience like the Masters and thank you so much, Nana and Grandaddy (and Mom and Doug) for the opportunity!
Nana and Grandaddy -- I found this cute tea towel and it's on its way to you! Hope you enjoy! Thank you for the Masters and tell Grandaddy to start feeling better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin