Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Latest Reeder Renovation

We recently revamped our bedroom...which is still a work in progress...but I thought I would share some pics of the new paint and curtains. We started and finished the paint in one day...and making the stripe was easy using a laser level as the guide. Only the big wall behind our bed has the stripe...the rest are plain. I am totally not loving the curtain rod...but it was something I already had...so until I find something better...this is what it looks like!

3 comments:

Angela said...

GORGEOUS! L-O-V-I-N-G the stripes...did you guys paint those b/c that takes a lot of patience!

Brett and Catherine said...

It looks awesome!!! I love it - the stripes are a really nice touch. I would like to do something similar in our dining room.

Dale Jr. said...

I have heard that furniture takes 4 grown men to lift. But then you can take a much needed nap after you eat the mint on the pillow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin