Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Shower!

Last weekend, I had the most wonderful baby shower with my sister - who's four weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy. It was thrown by my sisters, Christine and Jessica, and included family on my dad and stepmom's side, as well as very special church and family friends. It's been a busy thirty weeks and with lots of personal and professional life changes, I haven't been much into the personal blogging thing - but I'm back - so get ready for pictures, pictures and more pictures. Enjoy....


So excited to be sharing this experience with my big sis'!

The sistas...

Beautiful invitations!

Check out the incredible cake - all edible except for the rattle. Amazing and delicious.

Belly bumps - 30 weeks and 34 weeks


So many generous, beautiful gifts - can't wait for baby boy McReeder's arrival! Many thanks to everyone who is making this time so special!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am sooo happy for a McReeder update! How sweet y'all got to have a baby shower together, those boys are going to be best buds. Y'all look beautiful, I see your cute belly bump is getting bigger :).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin