Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet Baby Jacob!

Sweet Baby Jacob turned one! Can you believe it? We had fun celebrating!

He got lots of toys!

A Georgia hoodie from Pastor Dee. Awesome!

A Florida shirt from my Grandma Betty. Boo.

Just in time for the UGA vs Florida game.
He loved his toy from Linda and Bill!

He wasn't too sure about the cupcake -- his very own gigantic, personal cake. My sister made it and it was beautiful!

I think it was so pretty Jacob didn't want to mess it up!


I made cupcakes for the rest of the crew. With cute "acorns" on top. Too bad they melted in the car. Double boo. There were pumpkin cupcakes, too. But, I could only handle posting one picture of the devastation.

It was such a fun party -- can't believe how fast they grow up! And that statement makes me sound like a total curmudgeon. Am I 80?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin