Friday, March 6, 2009

Fully Alive!

My fam came over the other night to go to an art show in nearby Vickery Village. The artist, Blaine Watson, is the daughter of one of my mom's neighbors and her paintings are amazing! You have to take a gander at her fabulous work, a lot of which are religiously inspired. I am saving a spot in my house for most of her paintings -- she just doesn't know it yet! The picture below is of Fully Alive, an amazing painting! Here is a link to her Web site:http://www.artbyblaine.com/Site/BlaineWatson.html. Next time I have extra dinero -- I know how to spend it!

Fully Alive by Blaine Watson

Jacob and the boys stayed home and made dinner while we went to the show. And after dinner there was a serious Wii tournament. I think Jacob dominated!
Jennifer and Melanie are intense!
That's cute, Mel!

Andrew!

Jacob and Uncle Dan

The fam

Final scores! Who was Koopa Troopa??

1 comment:

Dano said...

It looks like the Baby has some game when it comes to Mario Cart!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin